On May 26, 2013 I had the honor of photographing the beautiful wedding of Soulfia Deanna Perez & Eric David King Jr.. Both their ceremony and reception were held at the Embassy Suites West Palm Beach.
Soulfia is one of four contestants in the reality show Four Weddings on TLC so her entire wedding was filmed for her upcoming episode which is scheduled to premiere on July 11th. In addition to the TV crew, you’ll also see in some of the photos, the three other contestants who attended Soulfia’s wedding as part of the show.
- Soulfia’s parents: Lillian Burke Perez & George Perez
- Eric’s parents: Dr. Deborah A. King & Eric David King Sr.
- Eric’s Best Men: Aaron McCoy (in red) & Sergio Henry (in blue)
- Maids of honor: Elizabeth Burke (blue) & Candy Burke (red)
- Bridal party members: Bridal party members-Lolita Powell(orange), Whitney Watson(green), Nichelle Smith (yellow), Calvin Dotson (orange), James Gorham (green)Barrington Branch (yellow)
- Soulfia’s wedding gown was purchased at Bellasposa in Rancho Cugamonga, CA
- Elder Darrell DeDeaux performed the ceremony.
- Bridesmaid Elizabeth Burke did the hair and make-up and Soulfia did her own make-up.
- The flowers were designed by Sylvia with A Red Rose.
- Limousine provided by Leblanc Limo.
- The music was provided by Kenny Mundo Productions.
- The men’s tuxedos were from Snyder’s Tuxedos in Baltimore, MD.
- Their rings were custom-made at Smyth’s in Baltimore MD.
- Laura Prather and Soulfia did the wedding planning & coordinating.
- Dolly was the event coordinator from Embassy Suites. Both Laura & Dolly decorated the entire reception and cocktail hour.
Thank you Soulfia & Eric for trusting me with your wedding photography!
Shown above are just a few of my favorite photos. To view all of the images from their wedding or to order prints and enlargments, CLICK HERE. Then click on “Weddings” and then “Soulfia & Eric”. You’ll see an easy online ordering system. Simply click on the images you like, then the shopping cart. Select the sizes you want, fill out the order form and my lab will print and mail your images within 24 hours. These are “archival quality” prints meaning the paper and ink have been independently rated for 100+ years.
Soulfia & Eric’s wedding will remain in the online ordering system only until July 26th and then is automatically removed – so please order prints before then.
Questions about the ordering system? Contact me at email@example.com or 305-333-6388.
Feel free to congratulate Soulfia & Eric here: