If you’re here is because you ordered a photo album with us!
Here are the next steps for the album process….
1) Choose a cover title. Example: Monica & Adam August 1, 2016. Let us know if you want block, or italic lettering. (If you ordered a Deluxe Leather album also pick GOLD or SILVER for the engraving).
2) Choose a cover photo #. If you’re getting a Classic Hardcover Album (not the Deluxe Leather Album) also include a photo # for the back cover.
3) Select Classic or Modern style layout. Down below is an example of both layouts.
4) Choose 75 photos or less to fit into the template. Fewer photos the bigger they will appear! Just make a list with the file image #’s that were delivered to you or just mark your favorites on the Shootproof gallery that was sent to you.
5) Just send us an email back with all the previous steps answered. Thanks!
3 rounds of editing/drafts are included with your payment. (3 drafts seems like plenty — rarely will a client need more than 3) any drafts after 3 there is a charge of $40/draft per draft. The sooner we receive the images the sooner we can get started. We do handle the albums in the order that we receive image numbers. Once we have finished the design, then we send you the layouts for approval. Once you approve the layouts we send them to the printers. The album does take 3 – 4 weeks at the printer. Once the album is ready we send you an email letting you know that your album is on its way.
Please keep in mind design and printing does take a while.
Thank you for your time, and understanding!
And we can’t wait to get started on your album!
All of our Deluxe Leather Albums come with a “Hand Crafted Album Certificate”.
Photo Album Video Playlist
Some of the albums we have delivered to past clients.
We also offer “Parents” gift albums! These are a second copy of the same book with the exact same layout. You can get it at a reduced price since all the design work has already been made from your original album. Call us if you want to get one.
We also offer archival-quality printing and enlargements. Watch this 90 second video to see our acrylic, canvas, and metal prints: